- Payments are refundable, less a $50 cancellation fee ($200 for Home Inspection & Appraisal), plus cost of materials if applicable, for up to 7 days from date of initial payment or until student attends first class, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, monies may be applied to a future class for up to six (6) months from date of initial payment after which time all funds will be forfeited without further notice EXCEPT in the case of students failing to show for their scheduled class (no shows) whereupon all funds will be forfeited immediately.
- Students requesting transfers will be assessed a $50 fee.
- Students may take the PREP Course an unlimited number of times within one (1) year of payment. (If books change, additional materials fee will apply.)
- The PREP Course is not refundable.
- NO REFUND will be considered for students who have attended any part of a class.
- Additional fees apply for retakes and repeats.
- NO REFUND for online courses.
- Once issued, books are NOT returnable, refundable or exchangeable.
- NO returns or refunds on bookstore purchases. If an item is defective we will gladly exchange it for a new one of the same version within ten (10) days of your purchase date.
- Your class may be video monitored and recorded.
- Registration indicates understanding and acceptance of this policy.
To register online, please locate the course you would like to take in our course schedules and register by clicking on the course number.
If you have a Promo code you will enter it on the payment page.