The following courses are the required courses for a Registered Appraisal Trainee.
Information and class availability for following courses are found below.
- Basic Appraisal Principles 30 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007959 - $399.00
- Basic Appraisal Procedures 30 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007958 - $399.00
- 15 Hr. 2016-2017 National USPAP Update - FREAB #9522 - $299.00
- Residential Report Writing 15 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007957 - $199.00
- 15 Hr. Florida Appraiser Laws, Rules and Relationships #8328 - $199.00
- 3 Hr. Supervising The Trainee Appraiser - FREAB #0009314
Basic Appraisal Procedures 30 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007958Course provides an overview of real estate appraisal approaches to value, valuation procedures, property description, residential and commercial applications, construction and home inspection, and appraisal math.
15 Hr. 2016-2017 National USPAP Update - FREAB #9522The purpose of these Standards is to establish requirements for professional appraisal practice, which includes appraisal, consulting, and review, as defined. The intent of these Standards is to promote and maintain a high level of public trust in professional appraisal practices.
Residential Report Writing 15 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007957Course focuses on the variety of form reports in use by residential appraisers today; the URAR, 2055-drive-by-format and others. Students will gain valuable insight into how to fill out these forms properly, in compliance with USPAP and other guidelines. Sources will be given for comparable sales, flood mapping, census tract maps and other information necessary for form completion.
3 Hr. Supervising The Trainee Appraiser - FREAB #0009314