The following courses are the required courses for a Registered Appraisal Trainee.
Information and class availability for following courses are found below.
- Basic Appraisal Principles 30 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007959 - $399.00
- Basic Appraisal Procedures 30 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007958 - $399.00
- 15 Hr. 2016-2017 National USPAP Update - FREAB #9522 - $299.00
- Residential Report Writing 15 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007957 - $199.00
- 15 Hr. Florida Appraiser Laws, Rules and Relationships #8328 - $199.00
Basic Appraisal Principles 30 Hour Pre-License - FREAB #0007959
Basic appraisal course provides an overview of real property concepts and characteristics, legal considerations, value influence, real estate finance, types of value, economic principles, real estate markets ands analysis, and ethics in appraisal. Through theory, case studies and examples, this course offers practical application of appraisal principles.