IFREC and Gold Coast School of Community Association Management have come together to provide top notch CAM education for students looking to get or renew their license. At the heart of our program is highly trained instructors who are dedicated to preparing you to get your license and start a successful career.
License is required for those who want to manage homeowners and condominium associations of more than 10 units or have an annual budget in excess of $100,000.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- File a complete application
- Submit electronic fingerprints taken through a FDLE approved vendor
- Complete the 18 hours of CAM approved pre-licensure education
- Pay the appropriate fees
- Be of good moral character
- Pass the state exam